I accidentally slept in this morning so instead of your regularly scheduled blog post, I'm posting a playlist now. Hopefully I'll have time later to do a more lengthy post.
This is the second running playlist I made, once I got tired of listening to "Run 1" all the time. This playlist is right at an hour long which makes it great for a 10k. If you run a 10k faster than that, go you! An hour is a good 10k time for me. If I'm running 4-6 miles this is a great playlist to listen to and if my run goes over an hour, I only get a few repeats which I don't mind at all.
1. Oh Honey - Be Okay
2. Passion Pit - Take a Walk
3. Imagine Dragons - On Top of the World
4. Gym Class Heroes - The Fighter
5. Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger (this song in no way fits with music I would normally listen to, but it really gets me pumped for running and I even find myself singing it in the shower)
6. Katy Perry - Roar
7. Cee Lo Green - Forget You
8. Andy Grammer - Keep Your Head Up
9. OK Go - This Too Shall Pass (Remind you of anything?)
10. Katy Perry - Firework
11. Capital Cities - Safe and Sound
12. American Authors - Best Day of My Life
13. Neon Trees - Animal
14. Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running
15. Travie McCoy - Keep On Keeping On
16. Ingrid Michaelson - Girls Chase Boys
17. Jake Owen - Beachin'
If you don't see a widget with song samples above, turn off your ad blocker.
What have you been listening to on your runs lately?